In this demonstration class, you will spend an evening enjoying recipes that are perfect for anyone who loves a bowl of warm, delicious soup on a cold winter evening. With aromas of delicious soups waiting for you to taste, Nibblins co-owner Susan Dolinar will show you how to whip up some great tasting soups that will bring warmth and good tastes into your home. Plus she will demonstrate how to do these soups in your modern pressure cooker.
Menu:Hungarian Goulash Soup
Creamy Cauliflower Soup
Chicken Zoodle Soup
What to Expect: This style of class allows you to be as involved in the cooking process as you would like. You are treated as the chef/instructor’s assistant. Each menu is structured to accommodate some food preparation by the students. Many of the recipes will already have some ingredients prepared. This style allows you to mingle a bit more and interact with other students. Most of Nibblins cooking classes fall under this style.
• Each student will be given a recipe booklet of the soups prepared in class
• Class will run about 2 hours in length
• Students will be standing for a significant portion of class. Closed toed and comfortable shoes are recommended. Long hair should be pulled back.
• Students will receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class.
• Students will enjoy a generous taste of each dish.
Nibblins attempts to accommodate any allergies, intolerances, or dietary restrictions. To better serve you, please contact us via phone or by putting a comment in your class reservation ahead of time so that we may plan appropriately.