Join us in the Strasburg Square for the inaugural CAREFEST! We want to showcase our loving and generous community by welcoming everyone to listen to music, share a meal, and get to know our local organizations that make such an impact on the Shenandoah Valley. ALL are welcome!
* Live Music by the Blues Condition Band
* Meet local organizations!
* Moon Bounce for the kiddos!
* Strasburg Police Department serving FREE hotdogs, chips + drinks!
* Wheelchair Tours of Downtown (Hosted by Fighting with David – Sign up in the Market Pavilion!)
Organizations Attending (so far!):
Fighting with David
Tribute to Trent Skatepark
Shenandoah Film Collaborative
Strasburg Heritage Association
Strasburg Methodist Church
Humane Society of Shenandoah County
Blue Ridge Hospice
Greenfield Senior Living
Boy Scouts of America
For more information, or to sign up as a local organization, please contact Olivia Hilton, Interim Director of Community Development for the Town of Strasburg, at [email protected]
or by calling 540.465.9197.